Get on-call help when you need it.
In the event of a technical breakdown or starting problems en route, Mercedes-Benz Service24h is there to help you. Our Service hotline will respond to your call and arrange for rapid, professional assistance. On 365 days of the year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day, our Service24h will quickly be on its way to you. A breakdown can often be repaired right on the spot, but where this is not possible, we will make sure that your vehicle is taken to the nearest Mercedes-Benz Authorised workshop and assist in arranging alternative transportation for you.
With Mercedes-Benz Service 24h you can count on these services:
- Individual assistance in emergencies
- Advice and diagnosis
- Organizing help
- Control and coordination
- Qualified specialists
24hr Service Phone Numbers Directory
- Country 24h Service
- Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. 800-66333
- Dubai, U.A.E. 800-66374
- Bahrain +973-39-685557
- Cairo, Egypt+20-122-4-500-500
- Alaxandria , Egypt +20-122-316-7777
- German Auto Service, Egypt+16688
- Giza, Egypt+20-12-444-0-444
- Jordan +962-799-822202
- Kuwait 00965-1-887-888
- LebanonPC: +961-70-190190 CV: +961-71-800810
- Oman +968-99-351115
- Pakistan +922-1-2313143
- QatarPC:+974-555-37517 CV:+974-5584 0930
- Saudi Arabia, JACO 800-897-3974
- Syria +963-99-1117570
- Iraq +964-790-5090283
Service 24h: An accident – what now?
- Step 1:
- Put on fluorescent jacket, secure the accident site.
- Step 2:
- Report the emergency to rescue services or the police.
- Step 3:
- Enter the accident data in accident log.
- Step 4:
- Take photos of the vehicles involved in the accident and of the accident site.
- Step 5:
- Phone the Mercedes-Benz service hotline in your country, describe the damage and have your vehicle papers ready. The Mercedes-Benz AccidentAssist arranges the transport of your vehicle to the nearest Mercedes-Benz service outlet, takes care of getting you back on the road and discusses the settlement of claims with your insurance.