Marketing Strategy Senior Executive - Insights
- Vacancy ID
- Mercedes-Benz Cars Middle East
- Marketing / Customer Relationship Management
You will be in charge of gathering and analyzing relevant insights and intelligence and translating your findings into strategic briefs and frameworks for Marketing Communications. You will have the opportunity to closely collaborate with other departments on projects and provide them with valuable insights on a regular basis. You will play a key role in maximizing standardization by creating process blueprints, methods and tools.
Further, you will actively steer the brand evolution towards the most desired mobility brand across all brand perception pillars.
As our Marketing Strategy Senior Executive - Insights, you will be reporting directly to the Marketing Strategy Manager and taking up responsibilities such as:
- Conducting market research and building data set requirements & specifications
- Compiling business intelligence reports and sharing them with internal end users using digital, social and research tools
- Selection & management of all existing and future research partners, tools and online platforms
- Providing the strategic framework for the design and execution of regional and local marketing campaigns and other Marketing & Communications operations along the customer journey
- Steering General Distributors marketing and communications plans & activities incl. topic and budget management and strategic briefing
- Sign responsible for the CSI program in collaboration with Network Development and MBCME Sales to derive action plans for and with General Distributors
You are an experienced marketing enthusiast with minimum 3 years of exposure in the field of marketing research.
You are a curious and creative individual who is able to understand complex concepts rapidly. As a strategic thinker you are able to communicate effectively with external and internal stakeholders across our organization. On top of that, you have solid project management experience and great organizational skills.
You are driven to win and have a passion for creating, mining and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data research.
Over and above that, your English skills are excellent – both in writing and verbally. Arabic and German skills are a plus.