Marketing Strategy Senior Executive
- Vacancy ID
- Mercedes-Benz Cars Middle East
- Marketing/Customer Relationship Management
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team in a multinational company? Are you ready to take up the responsibility for the marketing and communications steering of the General Distributors across the Middle East region, and to steer the brand evolution towards the most desired mobility brand across all brand perception pillars?
In this role, your main focus will be to collaborate with Sales/ Product/ Pricing/ Planning and cross-departmental project teams and leverage the alignment in Sales and Marketing for the most effective marketing support through all lifecycle stages of our products.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then apply today!
As our Marketing Strategy Senior Executive you will be reporting to the Marketing Strategy Manager.
In this role, you will be taking up responsibilities such as:
- Collaborating in preparation of a regional Mercedes-Benz marketing strategy through adaption of global brand and business premises to regional objectives.
- Monitoring, steering and controlling marketing communications operations, budget planning and consumptions.
- Developing the strategic premises for new model launches through industry, market, competitor, product and pricing insights.
- Building the strategic framework for all marketing and communications operations based on research insights and data provided by other departments.
You are an experienced marketing enthusiast with minimum 3 years of exposure in the field including international or cross-border marketing campaigns and project management.
You have a strategic mindset and ability to contextualize economic, technological, and socio-cultural trends with regards to our business. On top of that, you have a solid understanding of target group segmentation and product/brand positioning.
You are driven to win and always being an advocate for positive change and able to work fluidly supporting an agile delivery methodology.
Over and above that, your English skills are excellent – both in writing and verbally and you have already completed a degree in Marketing Communications, Marketing Intelligence or similar.