Internship - Training Center
- Vacancy ID
- Mercedes-Benz Cars Middle East
To be a driving force behind Mercedes-Benz Training in the Middle East.
Our Daimler Training Centre in Dubai is looking for an organized individual to support the Mercedes-Benz Technical & Non-Technical Training team. This includes co-ordination and planning support for the successful implementation of the best training curriculum in industry.
Are you up for the challenge?
Reporting to our Training Manager
• Support the Training Manager with co-ordination of Mercedes-Benz Technical & Non-Technical Training team.
• Support preparation of 2020 training programme/planning.
• Manage trainer activity schedule/ trainee satisfaction levels and monitor corrective actions.
• Support market follow-up for nominations and prepare rosters
• Maintaining inventories of workshop equipment and tools
• Maintain and update an effective training database
• Preparation of important training reports for Management
• General correspondence with markets on training related topics
- Highly Motivated and Proactive
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great communicator
- Good analytical skills
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of database management
- PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- English language skills (Arabic/ German is a plus)
- Business Administration or similar / High School diploma