Internship Future Retail Concepts & Business Management
- Vacancy ID
- Mercedes-Benz Cars Middle East
- Business / Network Development
Looking to be part of a dynamic, diverse and driven team and gain valuable experience in the automotive industry?
We are looking for a graduate or a student to support the team with all tasks related to CSI, Distributor Retail Standards and Best Customer Experience Retail package for a period of 6 months. You will be taking up responsibilities such as reporting, coordination, follow-up on different topics and overall departmental support.
If this sounds like the perfect challenge for you, then apply today!
- Supporting with generating monthly and quarterly CSI reports and the rollout of the pilot ‘5 star rater’ survey.
- Assisting with the compilation of the 2020 DRS catalogue by coordinating with the relevant departments and reflecting any required changes.
- Supporting with the implementation of Best Customer Experience retail package elements, focusing on SPOT support and the development of job roles and processes for customer services.
- Maintaining and updating files on the departmental drive and ensuring correct documentation and organization.
- Coordinating with external and internal parties from other departments regarding tasks on an ad-hoc basis.
You are the candidate we are looking for if you have:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent English skills (Arabic/ German is a plus)
- A high level of Integrity
On top of that you are someone who is:
- An excellent team player
- Highly driven to win
Last but not least you have an (Under) Graduate in Business Administration or similar.