Departmental Secretary & Operations Support Customer Services
- Vacancy ID
- Mercedes-Benz Cars Middle East
- Customer Service
In this dynamic role, you will proactively support the Director Customer Services with secretarial duties and presentations and be in charge of the general departmental administration. You will manage all processes and documentation pertaining to the Customer Services Department in MBCME in alignment with ISO and Daimler internal requirements. Further to the above you will provide ad hoc support to Customer Services Teams, e.g. Marketing, Product & Market Management with different activities.
- Supporting the Director Customer Services with secretarial services as well as supporting with preparing presentations and other ad hoc duties
- Providing operations support to all Customer Services Teams, incl. reporting and analysis, marketing initiatives and other projects
- Department administration duties, incl. calendar maintenance, event management & budget controlling
- Ensuring Compliance & Business Integrity by adhering to corporate policies and Integrity Code as well as providing regular updates to the entire department on relevant compliance topics.
- As the successful candidate, you demonstrate flexibility in your skills and attitude.
- You are a multi-tasker and highly analytical with exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
- In addition, you are computer literate and highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Ideally, you have experience in working with Event & Marketing Agencies.
- Excellent English skills are a must, Arabic and/or German skills are a plus.
- Your educational background includes an academic qualification in Business Administration (or similar) and you are ready to join the team as soon as possible.