Customer Services Marketing Communication Senior Executive
- Vacancy ID
- Mercedes-Benz Cars Middle East
- Marketing & Communications
In this dynamic role, you will be playing an active role in developing and adapting marketing plans for the Customer Services products by collaborating with your team as well as various internal and external stakeholders.
You will have the chance to actively work on customer perception programs and you will play a role in driving and conceptualizing regional initiatives. In addition, you will gain valuable insights into the day to day business of Mercedes-Benz Cars Middle East and more specifically of the Customer Services department. With your customer-centricity as well as your agile approach to your daily tasks you will constantly motivate yourself to improve and proactively complete your tasks accordingly.
If this sounds like the perfect challenge for you, then apply today!
As the Customer Services Marketing Communication Senior Executive you will be reporting directly to the Customer Services Product & Marketing Manager and take up responsibilities such as:
- Planning yearly communications including events
- Homologating and adapting lead campaigns according to brand values and claims
- Supporting regional campaign implementation across the region, according to standard principles
- Driving regular cross-departmental exchange as well as externally with our markets and General Distributors
- Contributing to the regional marketing strategy, the marketing mix and the planning according to the Customer Service’s overall strategy
- Identifying and measuring key performance indicators to evaluate product success
- Planning, controlling and reporting the market budget allocated to the own product responsibility
As the successful candidate you are knowledgeable of regional media channels, have experience in different areas of the Service & Parts business and you have worked with marketing agencies in the past. You are dedicated, brand-oriented, have strong written and verbal communication skills and you enjoy teamwork.
In addition, you are computer literate and highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office. Moreover, you have a solid knowledge of marketing as well as a high level of cultural awareness and even speak some German and Arabic.
Your educational background includes a University degree in the field of Marketing, Business Management and Economic Science (or similar) and you are ready to join the team as soon as possible.