CFO Assistant & Budget Controlling Executive
- Vacancy ID
- Mercedes-Benz Cars Middle East
- Administration/Office Support
In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for providing professional and timely support to the Chief Financial Officer, the cost controlling department as well as other stakeholders within and outside our organization.
By being the F,C&A department ambassador you will have the chance to gain valuable insights into the day to day business at Mercedes-Benz Cars Middle East FZE. Moreover, you will support the planning and monitoring of the company’s General & Administration (G&A) cost and Marketing budget. With your customer-centricity as well as your agile approach to your daily tasks you will constantly motivate yourself to improve and proactively complete your tasks accordingly.
If this sounds like the perfect challenge for you, then apply today!
As the CFO Assistant & Budget Controlling Executive you will be reporting directly to the CFO and take up responsibilities such as:
- Understanding & supporting the annual planning of the company’s G&A budget
- Supporting the Cost Controlling Manager on the monthly reporting and analysis of deviations
- Supporting the proposal and implementation of efficiency measures as a continuous improvement process
- Planning and controlling of Marketing budget of Mercedes-Benz Cars
- Deputizing the Cost Controlling Manager in case of absence
- Managing the signature process for the CFO including the Mercedes-Benz Egypt Hub
- Administrating the adherence to all departmental/CFO deadlines
- Tracking all incoming departmental requests
- Provisioning of all departmental administration requests such as: business trips, leave overviews (absences/sick leaves & annual leave) and purchase requisitions
- Coordination of CFO presentations
As the successful candidate you demonstrate flexibility in your skills and attitude. You are a multi-tasker and highly proactive with exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
In addition, you are computer literate and highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office. Moreover, you have a solid knowledge of finance with relevant experience in budget planning and controlling. You have a high level of integrity, confidentiality, ethical standards as well as analytical skills. Furthermore, you are fond of diverse work environments and even speak some German and Arabic.
Your educational background includes an academic qualification in Business Administration (or similar) and you are ready to join the team as soon as possible.