What will I get with a Mercedes-Benz service?
As per manufacturer guideline, the service interval for a Mercedes-Benz is set at 15,000 km or once every year, depending on which comes first. Bringing your vehicle in will ensure that it runs smoothly and operates the way it was intended to.
Our Mercedes-Benz Authorised Workshops perform the full ‘A’ or ‘B’ car service, in line with manufacturer guidelines. Only parts that are scheduled for replacement are changed, and written confirmation of the work done is provided to the customer.
Benefits of a Mercedes-Benz service include:
- We are the experts - Mercedes-Benz exclusively works with highly qualified service employees. Only through our highly trained staff can you benefit from Mercedes-Benz authorized service.
- Car service convenience - We have a range of options to fit your needs. You can leave your car with us, or wait in the lounge while we service your car.
- Transparent pricing - After every service an invoice is explained in detail to our customers, giving a clear overview of what service you are paying for.
- Pre-service check - Either you drop-off your car or get it collected by Mercedes-Benz, we’ll carry out a pre-service check to diagnose any problems you may have experienced.
- Vehicle health check - With every service, we carry out a final check to make sure that your vehicle is fit for the road.
- Free Service measure updates - If Mercedes-Benz updated your car, we’ll be informed and implement the required changes all free of charge.
- Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts - Only Genuine Mercedes-Benz spare parts meet the highest quality standards in terms of safety and durability.
- Up-to-date Mercedes-Benz service record - Our services are outstanding and transparent. Each customer is informed in detail about the service he receives and why it is necessary. By maintaining your Mercedes-Benz service record, this may help improve your car’s value when you come to sell it in the secondary market.
- Mercedes-Benz Car Clean - After every service, your car goes through a thorough clean inside and out. We believe in delighting customer care, thus assuring that your car will be in an immaculate condition after its service.
Below you will find an example of the items that can be included during Service A and Service B. For this example only, the service sheets relate to a Mercedes-Benz vehicle which is running 15,000 km per year and the items covered may vary between models.
- Vehicle reception protocol
- Engine: change oil and filter
- Add fuel additive
- Replace air filter element
- Clean A/C system
- Replace A/C system combination filter
- Inspect brake fluid level
- Brake test
- Clean water deflector in engine compartment
- Add screen wash additive
- Check lamps in instrumental cluster and interior illumination
- Check trunk illumination function
- Clean and lubricate roof opening system
- Correct tire inflation pressure
- Check Tirefit tire repair kit and first aid kit expiration date
Contains all service items from Service A as well as the following:
- Check exterior lights for proper operation
- Check operation of headlamp range adjustment
- Check and correct headlamp adjustment
- Windshield wipers, windshield washer and headlamp cleaning systems operation check
- Check all visible parts in engine compartment
- Check power steering oil level
- Check poly-V belt for wear
- Inspect all visible parts of the vehicle underside
- Inspect front axle joint for play and inspect rubber boots
- Check track rod and drag link linkage
- Check propeller shaft flex disks
- Check tires for damage and crack formations
- Replace brake fluid
- Check bodywork for paintwork damage
- Check chassis panels and load bearing body panels
* For further details in relation to what is included and excluded in our Service A and B, and the frequency of your vehicles' service intervals, please contact your authorised Mercedes-Benz Workshop. The authorised Mercedes-Benz Workshop can advise you of your specific vehicle's requirements and, upon inspection of your vehicle, provide you with a quote for any additional costs that may be payable by you in order to attend to any excluded items.
The above service sheets are an example only and may vary from model to model.